Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my blog about cooking and gardening. I have always enjoyed cooking, but when I became a mother and started a battle with food sensitivities, cooking became a passion. And what doesn't go better with cooking than gardening? I am taking my garden to a new level this year (think heirloom)  and thought I would take you all along for the ride. I am still in the process of figuring out the best way to eat for me...I have been gluten free, dairy free, nightshade free, sugar free, soy free, egg free, and vegan. I am sure I am leaving out a few but you name it, I've done it. Overall, I feel better than I ever have but I am still trying to find my ideal diet that will take me from feeling better to feeling my best! One thing is for sure, I eat as seasonally and organically as possible and thrive on as Michael Pollen calls it "Real Food"...which means nothing made by scientists!!! (well, almost nothing!) I recently came across a line of gourmet sauces and products that are all allergen free that I absolutely fell in love with! I have gotten so used to cooking from scratch because bottled stuff at the store either has stuff in it that I am trying to avoid, or I know I can make it way tastier at home. So when I discovered this product, I was so psyched by the fact that I could make an incredibly healthy and delicious meal literally in minutes and that it would bring such a huge new variety of meals to my kitchen that I decided to become a chef consultant for the company, Meals in a Minute! They are a local company that just launched and are driven to become a household name. So I finally decided it was time to start a blog. I look forward to sharing with you my adventures and tips in gardening, inspiring you with fabulously healthy and nutritious recipes, and introducing you to a line of products that will not only change your life in the kitchen, but just might be the business opportunity you have been looking for!

No comments: